Agua Fresca de Tamarindo or Tamarind Water is a delicious sweet drink made from ripened tamarind pods. It’s a delicious, tart, sour and sweet agua fresca rich in vitamins and minerals served throughout Mexico. A healthy alternative to soda that is easy to prepare.
- 1 1/2 pounds dried tamarind pods
- 1 gallon Spring Water
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks optional
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Agave adjust sweetness to taste
- 1 Whole Lime (squeezed and optional)
- Bring half the water to a boil in a large pot over high heat. While you are waiting for the water to boil, prepare the tamarind pods:...
- Get the full instructions at P.H.A.T Girlz Thrive