Rice and beans, a classic known to most from Cameroon. Pinto beans cooked with fresh herbs and smoked crayfish, served over basmati rice.
- 3 cups cooked (pinto beans (lightly salted))
- 1 cup diced (roma tomatoes)
- 2/3 cup sliced onion
- 2 Tbsp Essiespice Coco-For-Garlic (sauce)
- 2 Tbsp Mild Fresh herbs Blend
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp harissa infused olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 cup water
- 1/4 cup smoked crayfish ((optional))
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté onions for 3 minutes. Then add roma tomatoes and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Afrovitalityeats