Quick to mix together, this recipe makes perfectly flaky, buttery, biscuits perfect for breakfast sandwiches.
- 2 cups ½all-purpose flour (plus more for dusting)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 8 tablespoons cold (unsalted butter)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon salted butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 425. Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a food processor. Cut butter into...
- Get the full instructions at Vertically Challenged Mom