This recipe of sinful delight will actually give the weighing machine a reason to smile on you too, like it did on me. Enjoy!!
- 50 gms cocoa nibs
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- 125 gms almonds (Sliced or whole almonds to be ground)
- 75 gms cashew nuts (Sliced or whole cashew nuts to be ground)
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder (Cocoa Powder ( readymade off-the-counter dark chocolate powder))
- 3-4 discs Dried Figs (Sliced figs for garnish)
- 11/2 tsp Raisins (Raisins/cranberries for garnish)
- 2 tsps pumpkin seeds (whole seeds for garnish)
- Grab these ingredients Dump almonds, cashew nuts, cocoa nibs, dark chocolate powder and stevia (seriously it's that easy) into a mixer...
- Get the full instructions at Racing Tigers