This warm, gooey spinach artichoke dip is low carb, gluten-free, and needs just 10 minutes of prep time.
- 4 oz Spinach ((chopped))
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Artichoke hearts in water ((drained, chopped, and squeezed to release extra moisure))
- 4 cloves Garlic ((minced))
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2/3 cup Mozzarella cheese ((shredded, divided into 2 parts))
- Heat a greased pan over medium heat. Add the chopped spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is wilted and bright green....
- Get the full instructions at Wholesome Yum