This 7Up cake recipe is the perfect twist on the classic pound cake. Read on and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups butter, room temperature
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 5 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 7 up
- 1 cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-cup bundt pan with cooking spray that contains flour or grease and flour the pan well. Set aside. In...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic