Seven layer dip is a crowd-pleasing party favorite! Make sure you make a double batch of this for your next get-together.
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 3/4 cup <a href="/recipes/chipotle-guacamole-recipe/">guacamole</a>
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 2 ounces sliced black olives, drained
- In a small bowl combine the refried beans, taco seasoning, and 1/4 cup of the sour cream. Stir to combine. Spread the refried bean layer...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic