7 layer bars full of Oreos and love. Seriously, how could you ever resist?!
- 20 lemons oreo, divided
- 6 sheets graham crackers, divided (whole graham crackers)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- 1 hershey milk chocolate bar, coarsely broken (1.5 ounces)
- 14 1/2 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk, (1 can)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper, allowing edges to overhang...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic