This low carb cauliflower hash browns recipe makes an easy, healthy breakfast. Naturally paleo & gluten-free. It takes only 15 minutes & 6 ingredients!
- 1 head Cauliflower ((shredded/riced using a food processor or grater))
- 1/2 large Onion ((shredded using a food processor or grater))
- 2 tbsp Golden flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt ((or sea salt))
- 1 large Egg
- 1-2 large Egg white ((see instructions))
- Oil for frying
- Microwave the riced cauliflower for 2-3 minutes, until tender. (Alternatively, you can steam it.) Set aside to cool. Meanwhile, whisk...
- Get the full instructions at Wholesome Yum