I really love a good salad and I like mixing it up from the usual greens. My husband and I have really been loving this quick, easy simple salad. I always keep a few avocados in my kitchen, so when I saw the fresh strawberries I thought why not add this combo to a salad...The fresh spring salad takes 5 minutes to prep and tastes delicious! It makes for a perfect weekday lunch.
- 10 oz spring salad with baby spinach
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 cup strawberries (diced)
- 1/2 medium red onion (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese (sprinkled)
- Place spring mix salad in a large bowl. Next place the chopped avocado, sliced red onion, diced avocado and strawberries into the salad...
- Get the full instructions at Lolamint