30 Minute Beef and Broccoli Ramen Skillet is an easy weeknight dinner. Make it for your family tonight!
- 6 ounces instant ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine, or sherry, optional, but worth it
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 heads broccoli, in small florets, medium-sized head
- Add the ramen to a large bowl and pour boiling water over them. Set aside. Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl and set...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic