Yes. Your 20 Minute Weeknight Shrimp Dinner will be ready that fast. It's quick and easy and it's as good or better than eating out!
- olive oil
- 1 big handful green beans (rinsed and trimmed)
- 1/2 medium fresh onion (cut into wide strips)
- salt and papper
- 12 large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 fresh lemon
- 3-4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 cups rigatoni pasta
- If you are going with frozen shrimp put them in a bowl of water to thaw while you get the skillet started. Put a large skillet on at...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks