Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- These are my staple vegetables but you can always substitute or use more or less of something
- I use extra firm tofu because it’s what I am normally stocked with. Because I want it to be softer, I do not squeeze all the water from it.
- Urvashee Patel
- Healthy, Vegetarian, Vegetables, Tofu, Dinners, Pasta, Lasagna, Freezer Meals
- Related Recipes:
- Healthy Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Tofu Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Lasagna Recipes, Freezer Meal Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 9 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Serving Size 1 serving
Servings Per Recipe 9
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 56Calories 254
% Daily Value*
11%Total Fat 7g
16%Saturated Fat 3g
9%Total Carbohydrate 27g
1%Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.