Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- Vital Wheat Gluten: Vital Wheat Gluten Flour is a high-protein flour that adds chewiness and tenderness to breads made with whole wheat flour. If vital wheat gluten is omitted from the recipe, the resulting dough will still work well, but will be more dense. Another option is to omit the vital wheat gluten and replace the whole wheat flour with the same amount of all purpose flour, though you will lose the health-benefit provided by the whole wheat flour.
- Sauce and Topping Quantities: An overload of sauce or toppings will cause your pizza to be soggy. Generally, stick to about 1/2 cup of sauce, 6 ounces of hearty vegetables (such as onions and peppers), and 4 ounces of protein (such as pepperoni or sausage.) Crunchy vegetables should be lightly sautéed and meats should be precooked, prior to being placed on the pizza.
- Erin C.
- Cooking Method:
- Baked, Pizza Dough, Pizza, Easy Dinners, Dinners, Stealthy Healthy
- Related Recipes:
- Baked Recipes, Pizza Dough Recipes, Pizza Recipes, Easy Dinner Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Stealthy Healthy Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 2 dough balls
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings Per Recipe 16
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 9Calories 100
% Daily Value*
2%Total Fat 1g
0%Saturated Fat 0g
6%Total Carbohydrate 19g
0%Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.