Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Pickled Peppers Recipe
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- Store extra pickled peppers in brine filled jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Emily Caruso
- Pickled pepper recipe adapted from Everyday Food
- Cooking Method:
- Pickled, Peppers, Beans, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Appetizers, Snacks, Party Food
- Related Recipes:
- Pickled Recipes, Pepper Recipes, Bean Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Appetizer Recipes, Snack Recipes, Party Food Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 16 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Emily Caruso
Source: Pickled pepper recipe adapted from Everyday Food
Recipe Yields: 16 servings
Prep Time: 120 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 135 minutes
Serving Size 1 Tablespoon of Black Bean Pâté, 1 cracker and 2-3 pickled pepper rings
Servings Per Recipe 16
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 15Calories 117
% Daily Value*
3%Total Fat 2g
0%Saturated Fat 0g
7%Total Carbohydrate 21g
2%Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.