Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Pan Roasted Cod Recipe
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- You will NOT be using the whole 1/4 cup of flour; just enough to dredge the fish
- The amount of salt and pepper on the fish is variable, as is the amount of olive oil in the relish.
- If using dry-packed sundried tomatoes, place them in a heat-safe bowl and cover with a few inches of boiling water, just until they're submerged.
- Place a heat-safe plate or lid over the bowl and soak the tomatoes for 15 minutes to soften. Oil-packed sundried tomatoes can be used as is.
- Casey Barber
- Cooking Method:
- Italian, Cod, Dinners, Fish, Roasted
- Related Recipes:
- Italian Recipes, Cod Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Fish Recipes, Roasted Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Casey Barber
Recipe Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings Per Recipe 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 76Calories 169
% Daily Value*
15%Total Fat 10g
11%Saturated Fat 2g
3%Total Carbohydrate 8g
0%Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.