Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- I used Ziggy Marley's Coco'Mon Organic Coconut Oil in Lemon Ginger flavor to add extra zing.
- To ensure the gluten free integrity of this recipe, please make sure you use a Tamari that is certified gluten free. Some contain small traces of wheat.
- Joli Selten-Forbes
- Adapted from Dr. Weil
- Cooking Method:
- Asian, Gluten Free, Boiled, Dairy Free, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Vegan, Side Dishes
- Related Recipes:
- Asian Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Boiled Recipes, Dairy Free Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Vegan Recipes, Side Dish Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 9 side dish servings or 4 main dish servints
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Servings Per Recipe 9
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 46Calories 155
% Daily Value*
9%Total Fat 6g
13%Saturated Fat 3g
8%Total Carbohydrate 23g
1%Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.