Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- This soup can be served chilled in the summer time. Simply allow the soup to cool, pour it in a large sealable container and refrigerate until cold.
- This soup turns out thick, which makes it a very cozy soup. For a thinner consistency, add up to 1 cup more almond milk or water.
- Julia Mueller
- Minimalist Baker
- Cooking Method:
- Vegetarian, Curry, Vegetables, Healthy, Dinners, Side Dishes, Soups, Simmering, Indian, Sweet Potatoes, Freezer Meals
- Related Recipes:
- Vegetarian Recipes, Curry Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Soup Recipes, Simmering Recipes, Indian Recipes, Sweet Potato Recipes, Freezer Meal Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 bowls
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Posts:
Serving Size 1 bowl
Servings Per Recipe 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 245Calories 510
% Daily Value*
47%Total Fat 31g
104%Saturated Fat 21g
14%Total Carbohydrate 42g
9%Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.