Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treat Recipe
- If you prefer to use the microwave, you can combine the butter, marshmallows, and peanut butter in a large microwave safe dish. Be sure to stir frequently! I prefer the stove top method because I have memories of exploding marshmallow peeps in my microwave as a kid. I also have memories of cleaning the microwave afterwards.
- You may substitute any crispy brown rice cereal for Rice Krispies.
- Jen Schall
- New Mom in the Kitchen, Chocolate, Pretzels, Desserts, Snacks, Easy, Whole Grain
- Related Recipes:
- New Mom in the Kitchen Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Pretzel Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Snack Recipes, Easy Recipes, Whole Grain Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 16 bars
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Serving Size 1 bar
Servings Per Recipe 16
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 77Calories 217
% Daily Value*
15%Total Fat 10g
13%Saturated Fat 3g
10%Total Carbohydrate 29g
0%Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.