Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- Cut your time down even more by buying pre-sliced mushrooms.
- When choosing your pasta sauce, look at the label, don’t go for a variety that has added sugar, and don’t buy kinds with 50 unpronounceable ingredients.
- We buy Wegman’s Diavola sauce and here’s the ingredient list: Tomatoes (Crushed Tomatoes, Diced Tomatoes, Citric Acid), Water, Onion Puree, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Roasted Garlic (Garlic, Soybean Oil), Crushed Red Pepper, Basil. Yup that’s it, sounds like something you’d make at home right? But without the hassle.
- Fresh greens can mean anything, from spinach to arugula to field greens.
- Steph S.
- Healthy, Dinners, Easy Dinners, Pasta, Chicken, Whole Grain, Leftover Rotisserie Chicken
- Related Recipes:
- Healthy Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Easy Dinner Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Whole Grain Recipes, Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Serving Size 1 serving
Servings Per Recipe 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 156Calories 529
% Daily Value*
30%Total Fat 20g
24%Saturated Fat 5g
20%Total Carbohydrate 61g
5%Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.