Spring has sprung! Time to get cleaning with all these great products from Casabella. Enter to win!
According to the calendar, (and hopefully Mother Nature, wherever you are), today is the first day of Spring. It's time to throw open the windows, turn up the radio, and give everything a good scrub down to welcome in the new season and sunshine.
Spring is a time of rebirth, rejuvenation, and it is with this spirit that we "Spring Clean". Cleaning the space around you can lead to feelings of well-being and happiness, believe it or not. Not to mention, the menial tasks like sorting through old magazines can be done on auto-pilot, leaving your brain the chance to de-stress, or to work on a bigger problem that you've yet to find a solution to. Good for everyone!
Our Spring Cleaning Top 10:
- Purchase a kitchen sink organizer. Keeping sponges, brushes and soap in one neat spot next to the faucet will be the center of your kitchen cleanliness.
- Purchase new dishwashing gloves, like these Casabella Waterstop Premium Rubber Gloves. Discard and recycle old gloves, sponges, dusting rags. Take inventory of your cleaners. Consider making your own.
- Take half an hour to clean and sanitize all the cutting boards in your kitchen.
- Eliminate pet hair by using a wet dishwashing glove. Wipe your gloved hand over surfaces. The pet hair will cling to the glove easily, and then rinse away.
- Set a timer to clean to. Give yourself half an hour and race against the timer to get one room completely clean. Add music to the equation for fun.
- Keep a basket handy to collect clutter throughout the day. Toss toys, papers, DVDs, books, etc - into it as you find them cluttering up spots around the house. Spend 10 minutes at the end of the day returning all items to their homes.
- Don't toss that unmatched sock! Use it to dust hard to reach places, like the top of the refrigerator, crown and base molding, curtain rods, and any other nooks and crannies.
- Keep your sink as clean as possible throughout the day. If the sink is clean, you're encouraged to keep it that way. You'll put dishes in the dishwasher right away.
- Give cabinets a wipe down from top to bottom. Make sure to clean well around the stove, along crown and under molding, and the tops of drawers as well as the fronts.
- The dishwasher is not just for dishes! Did you know you can clean all these items in the dishwasher?
- Dish Drying Rack
- Toothbrushes, hair brushes, and combs
- Drain catch
- Refrigerator drawers and shelves (if they fit)
- Stove burner grates and knobs
- Drain stoppers and catches
Win a Casabella Cleaning Package to get your own Spring Cleaning underway!
Pink Waterstop Gloves • Smart Scrub® Scrub Brush • Smart Scrub® Dish Brush • Terry Scouring Cloths • Scrubby Sponges • 2-in-1 Veggie Brush • Sink Sider Soap Dispenser • Quick Spray™ Window Washer
Disclosure: This giveaway is provided to you by Casabella. Neither the contributor nor Food Fanatic was compensated monetarily by Casabella for this post.